It is strictly forbidden to:
- Disseminate or transmit unsolicited messages, chain letters, unsolicited commercial email or unreasonably large volumes of email on a daily basis. Jordan Solutions at its sole discretion may permit you, if you have a legitimate purpose and after written request, to send CAN SPAM-compliant mass mail.
- Disseminate or transmit files, graphics, software or other material, data or work that actually or potentially infringes the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property right of any person.
- Export, re-export or permit downloading of any message or content in violation of any export or import law, regulation or restriction of the United States and its agencies or authorities, or without all required approvals, licenses and/or exemptions.
- Interfere, disrupt or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any computer system, server, network or account for which you do not have authorization to access or at a level exceeding your authorization, including but not limited to mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system, broadcast attacks, and malicious forging of any network packet header or any part of the header information in an e-mail or a newsgroup posting.
- Engage in any other activity deemed by Jordan Solutions to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of this agreement or any other Jordan Solutions policy.
Provider Acceptable Use Policy
Jordan Solutions provides its hosting services through a number of unaffiliated providers. As such, your use of the Service is governed by both our policies and the policies of the specific provider your plan is hosted with. Your Service may be terminated at any time, without warning, due to a breach of your provider’s Acceptable Use Policy, even if you don’t directly violate ours.
We support the free internet. We support the use of Tor with our hosting, including Bridges, Relays, and Exits.
Some of our providers may not allow the use of Tor, however. See the list here.
We run on Crypto. We support the use of cryptocurrency with our hosting, including running nodes and mining.
While running nodes is generally acceptable, some of our providers do not allow mining on their machines. Please review the Acceptable Use Policy of each provider before committing to a plan.
We support the reselling of our services, but please contact us first.